Follow link to read May 18th statement from the Chief Public Health Officer of Canada on COVID-19.
Click on links to find out more about:
The Canada Emergency Student Benefit (CESB) provides financial support to post-secondary students, and recent post-secondary and high school graduates who are unable to find work due to COVID-19
Starting May 15 (tomorrow) you can apply for the CESB.
Find all the information and if you are eligible at:
In this link:
13 hours ago
ATTENTION RESIDENCE OF SAINT LAURENT‼️
There will be a moblie screening clinic available for residence and priorities those who:
- Present Symptoms associated with COVID-19 (fever, cough and difficulties breathing)
- People who are asymtomatic (meaning are showing no symptoms) but have been in contact with someone who was diagnosed with COVID-19.
Parc Painter - 260 rue Marcotte, Saint-Laurent
Wednesday May 27 and Thursday May 28th from 10 am to 2 pm .
Centre de loisirs de Saint-Laurent - 1275 Rue Grenet, Saint Laurent
Friday May 29 and Saturday May 30 from 10 am to 4 pm.
For more information call: 514 644 4545
Remember to stay safe! 😷🌈 ...
14 hours ago
Wearing a Mask - Simplified Illustrated Version
Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux (MSSS)
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
- REISACTION Newsletter no.27February 13, 2020 - 4:19 pm
In this edition, REISA shares news about our new programs, on-going programs, expansion of services and upcoming events. https://mailchi.mp/3810ea0701ed/reisaction-issue-27 Follow and like us on Facebook for all our latest news!
- REISACTION Newsletter no.26November 13, 2019 - 3:31 pm
In our quarterly newsletter, REISA shares news about our new programs, on-going programs, expansion of services and events that took place over the last months. Follow and like us on Facebook for all our latest news! https://www.facebook.com/REISAMONTREAL
- REISACTION Newsletter no.25October 30, 2018 - 8:31 am
- REISACTION Newsletter no.24September 19, 2017 - 7:28 am
Reisaction Newsletter no.24