(4-5 days a week, starting salary based on full time $43,360 plus benefits)
AMI-Quebec is growing! The new position will allow us to redistribute some of existing tasks and better streamline our IT and some administration responsibilities.
If the culture of non-profit, community-based organizations appeals to you, if you have an interest in mental health, if IT and administration are up your alley, and if you are not afraid of the challenges of a new position that may have to be adjusted as we progress, we want to hear from you!
Some of the tasks will include:
- Tech support for staff (including networking home and office workspaces and introducing a backup system)
- Accounting duties and some HR (payments, payroll)
- Office management and troubleshooting
- Volunteer coordination
- Data entry
We will consider you if you:
- Have knowledge of and experience with Apple and Google products
- Have a background in IT and can advise and set up team members to work both from home and at the office
- Have knowledge of and experience in accounting (Simply Accounting)
- Enjoy team work but are also autonomous and good at figuring things out
- Are fluently bilingual (English and French)
- Have an interest in and knowledge of mental health
- Are curious and quick-thinking and pay great attention to detail
- Are patient with and good at explaining technology to people who have various levels of technological understanding
We are presently working from home and will move back to the office only when pre-pandemic conditions prevail. However, a hybrid model may be considered.
AMI-Québec Action on Mental Illness is a non-profit community-based organization committed to helping families cope with the effects of mental illness through support, education, information, and advocacy.
Please send your CV, along with references, to email@example.com by October 15th.