- Promote the REISA network and host network meetings and events
- Develop partnerships with new community groups for best practices sharing according to needs
- Act as a resource to the CIUSSS de l’est-de-Montreal and the CIUSSS du Nord-de-Montréal
- Participate in events and opportunities to represent the network and sensitise partners to English-speaking community needs and priorities
- Develop partnerships for the McGill Retention of Health Professionals in Montreal’s east end
The Networking and Partnership Initiative (NPI)
The NPI is a program designed to support Quebec’s minority English-speaking communities in improving and maintaining access to the full range of Health and Social Services. The program supports the capacity of Quebec’s English-speaking communities to ensure their vitality through cooperation and partnership with the health and social services system. To achieve this, the program currently funds the development of 25 community health and social service networks (NPIs). Funding for this program is provided by Health Canada and the project is managed by CHSSN.
- Identify and participate on decision making and advisory structures
- Research, produce and disseminate evidence base and best-practice tools and documents
- Referral of services and dissemination of community and health information
59 minutes ago
CCS Montreal will be hosting a Father's Live Chat: the realities of fatherhood.
📅 December 7th 2020
⏰ 7:00 pm
📍 on Zoom
For more information contact Deborah Radcliffe-Branch at 514 503-1552 or email@example.com. ...
3 hours ago
Good morning Almage Members 🥰
Just to let you know that the center is open on Monday's and Wednesday, for the month of December. If you are interested in coming, you must reserve your spot by calling the center.
Have a wonderful day! ...
5 days ago
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
- REISACTION Newsletter no.28July 2, 2020 - 2:03 pm
In this edition, REISA shares news on our response to COVID-19 pandemic. https://mailchi.mp/cb25fb4839c9/reisaction-issue-5098577 Follow and like us on Facebook for all our latest news!
- REISACTION Newsletter no.27February 13, 2020 - 4:19 pm
In this edition, REISA shares news about our new programs, on-going programs, expansion of services and upcoming events. https://mailchi.mp/3810ea0701ed/reisaction-issue-27 Follow and like us on Facebook for all our latest news!
- REISACTION Newsletter no.26November 13, 2019 - 3:31 pm
In our quarterly newsletter, REISA shares news about our new programs, on-going programs, expansion of services and events that took place over the last months. Follow and like us on Facebook for all our latest news! https://www.facebook.com/REISAMONTREAL
- REISACTION Newsletter no.25October 30, 2018 - 8:31 am